¡Bienvenidos al club de español!
The Spanish Club consists of students currently taking or that have taken Spanish classes in the past. Students who speak Spanish as their first language are also welcome to join. We sponsor activities that promote understanding among different ethnic groups and enhance creativity in diversity. The club sponsors activities and travel to provide authentic Hispanic cultural experiences of the Spanish-speaking community.
- The Spanish Club at Lenoir City High School shall strive to achieve the following:
- To promote understanding among people of different ethnicities.
- To improve and expand upon the efforts towards diversity awareness.To celebrate Hispanic culture and endorse interest in the study of Spanish.
- To engage in cultural activities and participate in other services to our school community.
- Membership Requirements
- Members: The Spanish Club allows any Lenoir City High School student enrolled in Spanish classes and/or that have completed Spanish classes in the past to become a member. In addition, students who speak Spanish as their first language may also join.
- Meetings: Meetings will take place the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:45 am in Room 206. Active members must attend at least two meetings a semester.
- Dues: There will be a $5.00 fee per member to be paid by the end of August. Club dues include a T-shirt that will be worn to all Spanish club events.
- Events: Members must participate in at least one club sponsored event per semester. Examples of events include: T-shirt design process, Homecoming Parade, HOLA Festival, The Great Knoxville Llama Race
- Fundraiser: All active members must participate in the fundraiser during the fall semester.
Meredith Mousa – firstname.lastname@example.org